Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Theater: La Cage Aux Folles, and dinner: Quien Dijo Cones?

La Cage Aux Folles
at the Teatro en Circulo



Amazing.  After seeing Hairspray here a while ago, I was a little hesitant that I wouldn't understand or enjoy this show.  I'm happy to say that I was wrong.  This show was amazing.  The cast was hilarious and incredibly talented, and the costumes were beautiful.  I understood most of the dialogue and loved the songs.  This was a Rotary Club sponsored event, so we were all happy to support their philanthropy as well as enjoy ourselves at a great night out!

~~~

Quien Dijo Cones?


This is a restaurant in my neighborhood that we just hadn't gotten around to trying.  Andrea's parents went for the first time a few weeks ago and said that it was great, so we decided to finally give it a try.  It's a sushi place that only does cones... as well as other non sushi japanese style plates.  The best way to eat is to get a combo of three, and of course, try different kinds.  I loved it.  And surprisingly, so did Andrea.  Since she's allergic to seafood, sushi isn't really her thing.  In fact, any cold food isn't really her thing, but we had a nice time, and enjoyed the cuisine despite our initial reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment