Friday, June 21, 2013

A Lost Post : Microbrew Fest

Micro Brew Fest 2013
Mi Pueblito, Panama City

I came across these (program and wrist band) while I was cleaning my room last weekend.  It dawned on me that I never wrote about this, even though we went wayyyy back in March!  The Micro Brew Fest was held as a way to promote the growing community of local micro breweries.  There were only a few beers that I liked, one, from one of our favorite spots, Rana Dorada, reminds me of my Maine classic Allagash White.  But I also enjoyed the hazelnut-chocolate flavor beer although it was dark and stouty.  The surprise of the day came from the passion fruit-citrus infused IPA which everyone seemed to like.

Below are a few photos from the afternoon (we were too busy drinking to take any!)




Above, enjoying (what else) ceviche.

No comments:

Post a Comment