Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Busy! [a compilation]

So much has been going on lately!  Here's a highlight:

Ilda and Lica's Graduation from Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua
Ilda with a degree in structural architecture
Lica with a degree in law and political science 


Above, Ilda's diploma and cap


Above, Ilda, Andrea, Lica, Jimmy
Below, Me, Andrea, Lica, Ilda


~~~

Panama Letter
I wrote this article on scuba diving in Panama for a subscription service:



~~~

My Birthday!
I wanted to keep my 23rd low key, so we had cake and drinks at the apartment.



Above, Andrea with my balloons
Below, my DELICIOUS cake!


Below, Andrea's gift to me, The West Wing complete DVD box set.


~~~

And last but not least... I've been eating these:


Chocolate volcanos from Colombia (Lica gave them to us) and they are life changing.

~~~

Upcoming:

-Panama Gastronomy Fair
-Minor apartment remodel
-Weekend in Florida with Mom & Hal


No comments:

Post a Comment